Business Support Officer
Advertiser: Apromore Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $65,000 - $80,000
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Who we are:
Apromore is a leading provider of open-source solutions for process mining and AI-driven business process improvement. Our vision is to democratize process mining by enabling organizations to achieve digital transparency and operational excellence. We’ve helped dozens of organizations leverage the full potential of their business transactional data to enhance their productivity, product & service quality, and compliance. Our process mining platform is the result of over ten years of research and innovation at The University of Melbourne and several other universities worldwide. Our customers include leading companies in the banking, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, and government sectors. To learn more, visit https://apromore.com
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Business Support Officer who will provide operational, administrative, and project support to facilitate the objectives of the Senior Executive Team.
What you will be doing:
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage workflow within the operations ensuring work is actioned within agreed timeframes and according to company policies and procedures.
- Work with managers and other internal departments to ensure smooth running of operations, including diary management, travel arrangements, drafting correspondence, and researching tasks.
- Schedule board meetings, prepare input materials for board meetings, prepare minutes, monitor follow-ups.
- Maintain operational policies and procedure updates.
- Maintain SharePoint intranet with relevant contents for internal stakeholders.
- Prepare reports in-line with compliance and audit requirements.
- Perform administrative ad-hoc tasks and small operational improvement projects as required.
- Manage periodic conference calls and meetings with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
What we expect the candidate to possess:
- 5+ years relevant work experience in operations and administrative support or as executive assistant.
- Strong verbal communication and excellent written skills.
- Strong problem solving and organising skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise tasks and attention to detail.
- High level computer literacy with sound working knowledge of Microsoft365 including the capacity to effectively use Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
Qualifications & Education:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Equity and Diversity:
We are a multi-cultural company committed to equal opportunity in employment and welfare. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment.
- Location: Melbourne, Australia.
- Flexible work arrangement, incl. working from home.
- Employment type: Full-time, continuing.
- Salary range: AU$ 65K-80K inclusive of employer’s guaranteed superannuation.
- Work rights: Australian permanent residency or citizenship required.
For inquiries on this position, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no contact from recruiters, recruitment agencies, or outsourcing service providers.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business support officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Have you completed a qualification in business administration?