Advertiser: WestSide LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jun 2020
- Yorke Peninsula & Clare Valley
- Up to $150,000 (including super)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Family Law
WestSide Lawyers provides quality legal assistance to financially or otherwise disadvantaged people in Adelaide's western suburbs and the lower Flinders Ranges in South Australia. WestSide Lawyers continues its work thanks to funding received from both the South Australian and Commonwealth Attorney-General Departments.
We are seeking a Solicitor, preferably with family law experience, to join our Port Pirie office. The work will typically include:
- conducting client interviews;
- divorce applications;
- property settlements (e.g. application for consent orders etc);
- children’s matters; and
- general legal advice.
An attractive salary package (up to $150K per annum including super) is on offer including salary sacrifice. The contract is for 12 months.
- You are admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of South Australia and High Court of Australia and hold, or are eligible to hold, a current practising certificate;
- You will have excellent interviewing skills;
- You are professionally presented;
- You are motivated to achieve agreed client service KPI; and
- You are available to work full time from our Port Pirie office.
All applications must include a one page cover letter, CV, law academic transcript, and at least 2 referees. All applications are to be addressed to: The Managing Lawyer, Mr David Bulloch.
NEW Closing date: Wednesday, 8th of July, 2020 at 5:00pm