Area Manager - Full Time - NSW
Advertiser: HealthiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Management
About Healthia Limited
Healthia Limited, is an integrated allied health care business that is going through an exciting growth phase. At Healthia, we believe that better health can lead to a better quality of life. Regardless of your role at Healthia, you have the opportunity to improve the health of Australians through the support of our network of clinics. Some of our brands include My FootDr, Allsports Physiotherapy, iOrthotics and DBS Medical Supplies.
About the Opportunity
My FootDr, is seeking an experienced Area Manager to join our expanding team of more than more than 180 podiatrists with over 90 locations across Australia. You will be working together with our energetic and vibrant group, who continually strive for patient delight and excellence in clinical care.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Manager based in New South Wales. You will be busy and challenged daily by your team but also go home feeling rewarded by being integral to our Operations Team. The role requires you to be an energetic, commercially astute and self-motivated professional; that can motivate, encourage and coach your team to deliver the highest quality of customer and patient service.
As Area Manager you will build and maintain professional relationships with the Podiatrists and Practice Managers while ensuring financial viability and growth of clinics within your region. You will thrive on a challenge, work well under pressure and have a passion to succeed.
At My FootDr, our people are essential to the success of our expansion. We recognise the contributions of each and every team member, provide training and opportunities for ongoing career and professional development.
Potential applicants should have the following:
- Be a true team player who emulates the My FootDr Core Values
- Ability to empower and coach your team to perform at their best
- Lead a culture of continuous improvement focused exceptional patient care and service
- Ability to recruit, train and develop teams
- Ability to understand, analyse and manage costs, budgets and reporting, utilisation rates
- Good financial acumen including P&L interpretation and gross & net profit margins
- Understand and implement business critical and operational plans to achieve strategic KPIs
- Sound conflict management, mediation and resolution skills
- Ability to utilise an HRIS for dynamic staff rostering across multiple locations
- Proven track record to prepare and manage staff rosters in-line with sales achievement
- Manage, stock, rosters and expenses within your area
- Possess a willingness to learn and 'can do' approach
- Superior written and oral communication for all stakeholders both internal and external to the group
- Desire to establish a long-term career
- Experience in the health sector and formal qualifications in business or human resource management will be an advantage
In return My FootDr offers you a competitive remuneration package, incentives, a fantastic fun team and family environment and career progression and growth. This role is available for immediate start so if this opportunity at Australia's most dynamic podiatry group sounds like you – we look forward to receiving your application by clicking "Apply" below.
For more information on the career path that My FootDr can offer you, head to https://www.myfootdr.com.au/about-us/careers/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?