Cleaner - NIGHT SHIFT
Advertiser: DT Facility Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Cleaning Services
An opportunity exists for a dedicated individual who has a good eye for detail, takes pride in service delivery, maintains high standards of work, is reliable and has an understanding of safe work practices.
Two short term positions are available for a Night Cleaner working in the two biggest supermarket chains.
Pulling Fridges apart, cleaning them and putting them back together. A good knowledge of hand tools is an advantage. That makes you more like a tradie than a cleaner.
The position is available 4 nights a week, Mondays to Thursday nights, starting at 10pm and work until the job is finished, and will take you all over Hobart from 13/07/2020 to 16/07/2020 and then Launceston areas from 20/07/2020 to 30/07/2020.
Further work may be available depending on performance over these three weeks.
The cleaning to be completed is very labour intensive.
- Be reliable and have a sense of urgency.
- Have a high level of accountability.
- Have working rights, police check and Tax File Number (TFN).
Previous commercial cleaning experience may be an advantage but not essential - training and site induction will also be provided.
If you like hard work and are happy to work for an Australian wide company please apply.
Cleaning contractors, please do not apply.
We will be in touch if you are successful past stage one.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a cleaner?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?