Sport and Recreation Officer (Youth) 2 positions Full-time
Advertiser: Shire of NgaanyatjarrakuMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
Sport and Recreation Officer (Youth)
(2 positions Full-time)
Are you committed to implementing sport and recreation programs and activities to assist youth to achieve their best?
Do you want to work in the community of Warburton (Western Australia) to encourage, improve and sustain participation, fitness and the general development, health and wellbeing of young people?
Salary as per Local Government Industry Award 2010 Level 3 plus location allowance (Other non-cash benefits include, uniforms, furnished shared housing, utilities and additional leave allowances) with a TRP of $71,482 available depending on qualifications and experience.
Further Information and a Position Description can be found at: http://ngaanyatjarraku.wa.gov.au/index.php/our-shire/positions-vacant
To apply email your resume and a cover letter, detailing why you are applying for the position, to: email@example.com by 2pm (WST) 27 July 2020.
For enquiries about the role or your application please email:
Sport and Recreation Supervisor
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Have you completed a qualification in fitness?