Shift Supervisor (Part time), Sydney Uni Sport and Fitness
Advertiser: Sydney Uni Sport & Fitness3 out of 53.0 overall rating (2 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Sydney University Sport & Fitness Limited is a dynamic organisation providing sporting, recreation and fitness services to the University and general community. This involves the coordination of over 40 sporting clubs, management of several fitness and other sports-related facilities, as well as the coordination of University and community-based sport and recreation programs.
About the Role:
We are seeking an energetic, motivated and experienced person to work closely with SUSF and their members. The Shift Supervisor will be responsible for the smooth daily operation of the Sports & Aquatic Centre, the delivery of exceptional customer service to our members and guests and the daily coordination of a small team of staff.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following key skills and attributes:
- Substantial experience in a similar management role
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a multi-task orientated team in a busy environment
- High level organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Possess a current CPR & First Aid certificate and Pool Lifeguard certificate
What we can offer you,
- Permanent Part Time with 25-30hrs per week
- Salary dependent on experience
- Rotating weekly roster with early starts and late finishes (including weekends)
- Gym membership
- Social activities
Applications close: 5pm, Friday 17, July 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have customer service experience?