Advertiser: Somerville House3.9231 out of 53.9 overall rating (13 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Training & Development
Somerville House, a day and boarding school for girls established in 1899, provides exceptional education for students from Pre-Prep through to Year 12. Somerville House students have the opportunity to participate in an extensive academic, sporting and cultural program, while receiving high standards in personal care and individual attention within the School community.
Somerville House is a member of the Presbyterian and Methodist Schools Association (PMSA). The PMSA is a mission of the Presbyterian and Uniting Churches.
We are searching for an experienced E-Learning Specialist with a current Queensland College of Teachers registration, who will be responsible for the design and implementation of interactive E-Learning resources for Somerville House. This position also attracts an academic teaching component of up to 12 hours per fortnight.
The E-Learning Specialist will report directly to the Head of Technology Services and the Curriculum Head of Department relevant to their teaching area.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role and in the use of Learning Management Systems to develop educational material and knowledge;
- A working knowledge of course structure in SchoolBox Learning Management System;
- Experience in identifying training needs and analysing gaps; and
- Knowledge of applications Seesaw, TrackOne, Digistorm, TASS, REACH and Office 365 are desirable.
This role will suit someone who is driven, a self-starter, highly adaptable and engaging, a team player, can work to deadlines and within a fast paced environment, but also add their own individual style and professionalism.
This opportunity presents a professionally fulfilling permanent full-time Monday to Friday position. You will be welcomed into a friendly and supportive team environment and will enjoy the diverse nature of your role and responsibilities.
Please refer to the School’s website for full position description and application requirements.
Applications for this position close 3.00pm, Friday 10 July 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?
- Do you have current teacher's registration in Australia?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.