Advertiser: Wilson HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Wilson Homes is a family company, proudly building award-winning homes for over 30 years.
Wilson Homes has been awarded the prestigious HIA Tasmanian Professional Medium/Major Builder of the Year many subsequent years, then in 2008 and 2012 and was named ‘Best in Australia’ as the Australian Professional Medium Builder of the Year.
These awards recognise the total approach by Wilson Homes to their clients, suppliers, contractors and the building industry. This dedication to quality has seen Wilson Homes maintain a competitive edge and finish second to none.
Wilson Homes will continue to lead and drive innovation and quality in the new home building industry, continuing to seek opportunities to further enhance their capacity to cater for their customer’s needs and to grow and support their staff.
Due to ongoing growth and expansion, Wilson Homes are excited to announce that they are looking for a highly motivated Project Coordinator to join our Hobart team.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who has a proven history of being able to develop a positive relationship and build rapport with clients.
Most importantly the successful candidate will be able to deliver and maintain an exceptional customer experience though liaising with clients and external organisations. The successful candidate will be a very conscientious and co-operative team member with a ‘can-do’ attitude, the ability to problem solve and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Manager, the successful candidate will also be responsible for providing their clients with regular progress updates, conducting client appointments and coordinating all relevant milestones to reach the goal of setting commencement of construction for their pipeline of clients.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you:
- Have a commitment to providing all customers with a professional and unbeatable customer experience including a belief and commitment that you will return every call every day (even if you don’t have the answer);
- Have the ability to read plans;
- Effective and sound oral and written communication skills with the ability to create positive, authentic relationships with customers while possessing solid dispute resolution and negotiation skills;
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise workloads;
- Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer service role.
We are looking for applicants with a passion to excel in the construction industry and who want to work with an employer of choice.
How to apply
If you are enthusiastic and well organised and want to be part of this successful and growing team, please click on the “Apply” button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?