Finance Officer Permanent Part-TimePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
RCS Telecommunications delivers end-to-end fixed and wireless technology solutions for voice, video and data transmission. We're proudly headquartered in Queensland and our statewide team provides design, project management, installation, monitoring and maintenance services for networks across Australia. Our customers include organisations in the Mining, Energy, Utilities, Construction, Hospitality, Retirement, Agriculture, Telecommunication, Transport and Government Sectors. RCS Telecommunications is part of the CSE Global Group of Companies, operating in over 20 countries and listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
About the Role
This permanent part-time position requires a Finance Officer 3 days per week. Working closing with the Corporate Services Manager, this role is a job-shared position and you will responsible for maintaining the day to day financial operations of RCS Telecommunications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creditors - finalisation of invoices, reconciliations, payments
- Debtors - payment entries, invoicing, reconciliations, statements
- Debtor recovery/collection
- BAS, PAYG and GST via ATO portal
- Cashflow maintenance
- Respond to Accountant queries in a timely and appropriate manner
- General office duties as required
Key requirements include:
- Highly organised with clear attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Integrity, honesty and trustworthiness
- Team Player
- Be able to manage multiple priorities
- Have intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in JIM2
- Certification in book-keeping or similar qualification
- Demonstration of our key values:
- We never compromise on safety
- We act with honesty and integrity
- We show respect
- We strive for the highest levels of quality and performance
- We are accountable for our actions
- We care about our team
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible and supportive working culture
- Access to savings from a high range of popular retailers
- Career development opportunities
- Access to free confidential support, coaching and counselling for you and your family
- And much more!
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply" link below and attach a current resume and cover letter detailing your availability and qualifications.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a motivating and rewarding working environment. We seek to recruit, develop and train the most talented people in our industry.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a financial officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?