Residential Construction Site Supervisor - GoogongPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Murphy Builders is a successful award-winning builder with over 45 years of construction experience throughout Queensland and NSW, in both the residential and commercial sectors. Due to continuous growth within the residential sector, an opportunity for a talented Residential Construction Site Supervisor has become available in the Googong region. The successful candidate will preferably be local in the Googong, Queanbeyan region and have strong networking relationships with local trades and suppliers.
Key Responsibilities of the Site Supervisor/Carpenter:
- Manage workflow
- Manage material deliveries
- Manage on-site sub-contractors
- Liaise closely with clients, subcontractors and internal departments
- Ensure that homes are built within budget and agreed time-frames.
- Work within company guidelines
- Take a hands-on approach to carpentry work where needed.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience working within a Site Supervisory role
- Working knowledge of the NSW Residential Building Industry
- An understanding of OHS, regulatory codes
- Strong communication and resolution skills
- An ability to manage and liaise with Subcontractors and Clients on site
- Good networking relationship with trades and suppliers within the Canberra region
- NSW Fair Trading Qualified Site Supervisors Licence (Essential)
- Carpentry Trade Certificate (Essential)
- A legal right to work in Australia (Essential) - Candidates must show proof of permanent residency or citizenship.
An attractive salary package plus IT devices will be offered to the right candidate.
Immediate start preferable
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all applications. We will only be contacting shortlisted applicants. Shortlisted candidates will be expected to provide examples of a work portfolio at interview stage.
To apply for this position click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email a cover letter and up to date resume to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a site supervisor?