Finance Assistant (Accountant)
Advertiser: InskincosmedicsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
INSKIN COSMEDICS, Australia's leading Manufacturer and Distributor of professional skin care brands, is looking for a highly motivated and proactive Finance Assistant (Accountant) to join our growing Head Office team located in Sydney Olympic Park.
- Offering Part Time Employment 32 hours per week
- Multi-Taskers that thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Problems solvers with a 'whatever it takes' attitude and a smile – always!
- A passionate and dynamic national team with a strong family orientated culture
- Customer-Centric; Delivering gold-standard service as our top priority
What We Need:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position is responsible for providing accounting support to the Sales and Customer Care Team. You will be required to work autonomously whilst being a team player, have a can-do attitude, a high-level of computer literacy, communication, time management and organizational skills to succeed in this role.
Your new role will include, but is not limited to, the following roles and responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable – Payment allocation, reconciliation & debt collection
- Accounts Payable – Process invoices, payments and reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Intercompany Accounting
- Filing of source documents
- New Partner Credit application checks
- Assist with fortnightly payroll
- Manage employee commissions
- Assist with Superannuation reconciliation and payment
- Assist customer care with partner enquiries
- Manage petty cash
- Calculate and prepare BAS, IAS Payroll Tax and Workers Compensation
- Cashflow preparation and monitoring
You Will Require:
- Minimum Certificate IV in bookkeeping
- 4 years’ or more experience in a similar role
- Handle confidential material
- Effective time management
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Intermediate to advanced competency in MS Excel
- Experience with MYOB
- Experience with Net-Suite (not essential)
- Knowledge of accounting terminology and practices
- Knowledge of general record keeping and filing systems
- Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines
If you see yourself excelling in this role or if INSKIN COSMEDICS sounds like what you're looking for please submit your CV with covering letter, by email only, to our Finance Manager. We will be in touch!
Maria Vaxevanis, Finance Manager
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.