Advertiser: Summit Homes Group2.9565 out of 53.0 overall rating (23 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Jun 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
Rockingham Park Pty Ltd is a diverse business of land development, property development and residential building. The company has a small team of accountants located in Myaree WA.
We are looking for an experienced Accountant to join our team. The main focus will be management accounting, including journals, updating and reconciling supporting schedules, monthly GST and assist with the preparation of monthly reporting schedules. The Accountant will also be involved in general duties such as bank reconcilations, process of payments, receipting of income as well as trust accounting for several small properties managed internally. The Accountant will also assist with preparation of annual budgets, financial accounts and income tax schedules.This is a maternity leave fixed term contract role.
To be successful in the position, you must demonstrate the following:
- 4+ years in management accounting
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a small office environment
- Amicable to intertuption between various role responsobilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you would like to apply for the position, please use the prompts below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.