Advertiser: LavanMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Lavan is a proudly independent Western Australian law firm. We bring to our clients a specialised local knowledge, local networks and a first-hand understanding of the Western Australian business community.
This is a newly created position, with the successful candidate working alongside, and with the support of, an experienced People and Culture Manager in a busy, diverse and professional environment.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role, and will be working in the following key areas:
- Training and development
- Culture change program
- Reward and recognition programs
- Payroll and administration support
If you want a busy, challenging and responsible position with a firm that offers great staff facilities and benefits, then we would like to hear from you.
At Lavan our goal is to provide our staff with a working environment that is professionally and personally rewarding. We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Applications close Friday, 24 July 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
We are not engaging Agencies for this role.
Send your CV to Damon Hansen-Knarhoi, People and Culture Manager, via email@example.com.
For further information visit www.lavan.com.au or call Damon direct on 9288 6686 for a confidential discussion.
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources adviser?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of recruitment experience do you have?