Advertiser: RDO Equipment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Competitive Salary - Great Fixed Term Opportunity
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the Company:
The RDO Australia Group is one of the world’s largest John Deere and Vermeer equipment dealers, and encompasses Vermeer Australia, Vanderfield and RDO Equipment dealerships. The Group proudly employs over 500 staff, and operates out of 18 dealerships providing parts and service support for the agricultural, roads, civil construction, landscaping, mining and forestry sectors.
Our people are our most important asset and we partner with our employees to build on their strengths and help them develop their careers. Our job is more than supplying equipment. We are a trusted business partner and we build customers for life. We play hard and fair in everything we do and are driven by a sense of achievement.
We are currently seeking an experienced Helpdesk Support to join our service team out of our Richlands, Brisbane facility for a fixed period of six (6) months.
The key responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to:
- Receiving, triaging and resolving incidents relating to windows and web applications, business systems, networking issues, end user computers, desk phones, headsets, mobile devices etc and escalating as required.
- Following standard operating procedures to carry out request fulfilment including staff administration and new equipment requests.
- Imaging, deploying and troubleshooting desktops, laptops, mobile devices and peripherals and shipping them to our various locations.
- Assets management including records keeping, tracking assets through their lifecycle from procurement to decommissioning and auditing.
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Degree or higher in a business or information technology field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as IT Service Desk Specialist.
- Strong customer service skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Practical application of a broad range of Microsoft O365 software application functions and technologies would be advantageous
- Proven ability to build relationships with customers, fellow work colleagues and management.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and time management skills with the ability to think on your feet.
- Valid driver’s licence.
As a valued employee of the company, we will provide you with:
- A friendly, welcoming environment with great career challenges and growth.
- Competitive salary.
- Ongoing training and support.
- Great career advancement and opportunities.
We strongly encourage all candidates to learn more about the RDO group of companies at our website; www.rdoausraliagroup.com.au and read the full job description. To apply, click on the Apply link.
Prospective candidates are advised that interviews will commence immediately.
We are successful because of our people and we welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We can only accept applications from individuals who have the right to work in Australia. External agencies have not been engaged for this role, so please ensure you apply directly to be considered.
For further information on this particular role or similar opportunities please contact our Careers Team on 0428 227 861.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?