ICT Support Specialist
Advertiser: AMA ICTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the Business
Located North-West of Melbourne CBD, AMA ICT provides a range of innovative Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for businesses. Being at the forefront of technology and having the fantastic resources of Telstra at their disposal, AMA ICT and the Telstra Business Technology Centre are the perfect partners for many businesses.
Our moto is Ask Me Anything - Information Communication Technology. AMA ICT boasts on outstanding culture and extremely high staff retention. We tailor solution based ICT services based on customer needs, ensuring each customer receives a personalised and enhanced experience.
At AMA ICT, you will develop skills that are transferrable. You will be part of a loyal, hard-working, supportive and fun workplace where our staff are encouraged to take on exciting opportunities to learn and train on the job.
About the Role
Whether it’s your love for gadgets or working on cyber issues, we are looking for a ICT Support Specialist who will watch over the IT Systems of our clients.
Be apart and contribute to the growth of the business through providing Level 1 and 2 IT Support to AMA ICT’s customer base as required. Most of support is delivered remotely over the phone, however attending a client site might be occasionally required.
Providing excellent customer service to ensure repeat business, your main role is to complete the end-to-end installation, configuration and deployment of Managed IT Services to our customer base.
As an ICT Support Specialist you will report to the IT Manager. Your duties will include:
- End-to-end installation
- Provide IT solutions that best meet the customer's needs and their situation
- Provide customer support via phone and face-to-face to the AMA ICT client base
- Attending a client site as required
- Configuration and deployment of Mobility Business Applications
- Contribute in the areas of SaaS, IaaS, Managed Services, Complex Data and other areas as required
- Up sell, cross sell and recontract customers
- Preparing reports and recommendations regarding clients
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications
- General IT tasks as required
It is critical that you contribute to our team providing support to achieve our Vision, Mission and Purpose while remaining true to our Values.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for a Tech Savvy individual to provide IT Support for our client networks.
The successful applicant will have preferred experience in the following areas:
- Relevant qualification or tertiary education
- 2 years+ experience in IT and Retail Systems
- Preferred experience in the following programs:
- Microsoft Server 2012 / 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 / 2016
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 10
- IP Networking (firewall + router configuration)
- Excellent Customer Service experience and Communication
- Issue Identification / Troubleshooting Skills
- Effective Time Management skills
- High Standards of Workmanship and great eye for detail
- A strong ability to build client relationships, develop teamwork and a winning culture
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Attractive salary package
- On-site training
- Referrals and leads opportunities will be provided
- Exceptional working culture and a genuine work/ life balance
If you are looking for a team that really values its people and provide a friendly, positive work environment, APPLY NOW!
To apply, please send your resume, together with a covering letter outlining five reasons why you should be considered for this position.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a permanent position and only candidates over the age of 18 that are Australian residents or hold a valid work visa may apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?