Advertiser: Vivid Chartered AccountantsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy individual to become part of the administrative team at our dynamic accounting firm in Canberra's city centre. We are looking for a fun and dedicated full-time employee to be the face of our brand.
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- General reception duties such as greeting clients, booking meetings, answering and directing calls, recording and distributing messages
- Opening, scanning, and distributing incoming and outgoing mail
- Filing and records management
- Receiving and processing invoice payments
We are looking for someone with:
- The ability to multi-task
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- High level of organisational skills
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
- An ability to work autonomously
- Experience in a similar role (an advantage, but not essential)
- An affinity for technology and new systems
Vivid Chartered Accountants is a dynamic accounting firm located in the Canberra City West area. Find out more:
How to apply
To apply for this role:
- Please apply through Seek (emailed applications will not be considered)
- Include a cover letter detailing your experience and skills referring to the above duties, as well a bit about you personally and why you have applied for this role
- Include your current résumé
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.