Domestic Violence Case Worker
Advertiser: Yoorana Women's Domestic Violence and Resource Service IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2020
- Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
About the business
"Yoorana" is a community based organisation who provides a safe haven, support, counselling, advocacy, Domestic Violence information and education. Yoorana engage work from a feminist philosophy, trauma models, strengths based approaches and client focused position.
About the role
Yoorana are seeking a highly skilled worker who is passionate about woman and children's safety. This role provides support to women and children who have experienced domestic violence. Ideally the suitable applicate will bring flexibility, resilience, client focus, cultural awareness, collaborative team work, innovation, and solution focused approach.
Benefits and perks
Salary and conditions will be in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Service Industry Award 2010. Level 5 Pay Point 1. Salary Sacrificing is available with this position.
Skills and experience
3 Year Bachelor Degree
Cleared Police Check
Please contact Yoorana Manager "Judy Nagel" on email email@example.com for an application pack as a selection criteria will be required for this position.
Application close COB 13th July 2020
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in community services?
- Do you have experience working with children?