National Sales ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2020
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
Reporting to the CEO, you will be an integral part of this close-knit management team and instrumental in the relationship management, both vertical & horizontal, to achieve further growth of the existing accounts through cross/up-selling and new product development.
Innate drive and commitment for increasing sales and profit margins; as well as supporting the development & execution of sales strategies and account plans to achieve growth targets for the major grocery retailers & high value food service customers.
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Work closely with customers and employees to ensure products are manufactured in accordance with agreed requirements and specifications.
- Day to day management of key customer orders which includes order taking, order entry and market intelligence.
- Market visits, store visits and customer visits to gain understanding of customer and consumer requirements.
- Finger on the pulse regarding quality of supply to customers.
- Manage, mentor and drive the sales team to deliver on performance and behavioural expectations with proactive coaching.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve growth targets and market dominance.
- Achieve budgeted revenue and margin targets through continuous development of new business and product portfolio growth.
- Forecasting, sales planning and reporting all delivered at a high level.
- Achieve Department and team KPI’s.
- Lead product innovation in alignment with operations and supply functions.
- Market based strategies underpinned by targeted research and marketing analysis of consumer-focused trends.
- Management and coordination of the raw material supply to support the production plan.
Requirements and skills for the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce or 10 years Sales Management Experience.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a fast paced FMCG environment; with established relationships within major grocery retailers
- Experience working with market agents/food service personnel with proven successful account management & relationship building experience.
- Refined and well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven successes with building/maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Advanced MS Office suite experience
- Personal drive and results driven
- Passionate & enthusiastic
- Ability to remain resilient, calm and composed when under pressure
- Ability to engage and influence others
What you'll get in return:
- Attractive Salary
- Excellent working conditions
- The ability to work for a growing company who is a leader in the Agribusiness sector
- To work for a company with a supportive and dynamic team of professionals
As a company, we recognise our people are our greatest asset; we value attitude as well as talent and provide opportunities to those who demonstrate the ability and drive to succeed in their role.
If you want to join a passionate and dynamic culture, then please apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?