Advertiser: Bridgewise InsuranceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Insurance broking is a dynamic specialty within the financial services sector. With new entrants to the market continuing to disrupt the traditional models of insurance advice, star brokers need a competitive edge to excel. Bridgewise has that edge. We have the relationships and the attitude to deliver better outcomes for our clients. Our clients range from SME's to Medium sized and corporate companies.
Due to continued growth, our team requires the assistance of an experienced broker assistant to report to a Senior Account Executive.
Ideally, the candidate will have a Tier 1 Qualification, or at least a Tier 2 qualification in Insurance Broking.
The applicant will have experience in processing Quotes, New Business, Endorsements & Renewals along with providing general Broking support such as debtors and policy administration.
Technical skills required will include :
- Invoicing procedures
- Literacy in technology and systems, in particular word processing and spreadsheet packages
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A “sense of urgency” and ability to work under pressure and with attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
This casual role will initially be a 2 day a week position.
We look forward to receiving your Cover Letter & CV.
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?