Quality and compliance officer
Advertiser: Simply Fruits Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- $38 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Quality Assurance & Control
Established in 2001, Simply Fruits is one of Australia's leading fresh fruit pre-packing businesses. We are located in Laverton North.
We are looking for a part-time (3 days a week) quality and compliance officer.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Compiling, monitoring and updating food safety and quality manuals.
· Internal auditing and management of vendor assurance programs.
· Preparing for external audits.
· Attending training.
· Working closely with production to ensure quality is maintained and adhered to.
To be considered for the role you will need to demonstrate:
· Food science related degree or equivalent experience.
· Experience working in a quality assurance role within food manufacturing; fruit or vegetables would be an advantage.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· High levels of organisation and proactiveness.
· Knowledge across multiple GFSI and retailer standards to include; HARPS, SEDEX, HACCP and SQF.
· Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this role, please email your resume with cover letter, addressed to Laurie Racioppo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a compliance officer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality assurance (QA) role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?