Intake OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
About Better Living Homecare and Let’s Get Care:
Let’s Get Care and Better Living Homecare are innovative aged home care providers unlike any other in Australia. We help aging Australians to remain living at home independently. Our exceptionally low fees, superior customer service and individualised approach have created a massive demand for our service.
We believe that everyone deserves to lead the best life they can. We are passionate about working with families and individuals to find solutions to improve lives. We work with clients to ensure that they receive the best level of care while upholding our values of respect, integrity and trust.
We are currently expanding across Australia and are seeking a key team player to support and accelerate our growth in Melbourne with some travel interstate.
About the role:
This is a full time role , Monday - Friday. Based in East Malvern, you will be guided by the sales team who will advise you on potential new clients that need to be visited. As the Intake Officer you are responsible for the coordination of the intake process for these clients and their families in an efficient, professional and friendly manner.
You will be required to visit new clients in their homes to establish what services they require, set goals, inform on budgetary requirements and ensure all necessary paperwork is filled and signed correctly to get services started. When in the office you will be assisting the Sales and Marketing team with new enquiries on an adhoc basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who understands the importance of providing a superior customer experience. We are looking for someone who is empathetic, has a strong ability to build rapport and proactively resolve queries whilst providing a high level of service to each client. You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. To be considered for employment you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background in Sales or Customer Service
- An understanding of Home and Community Care Packages would be beneficial
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Caring and Professional Nature
- Excellent Presentation
- Car and Full Australian Drivers Licence
- Current Police Check
- Ability to be able to travel interstate and country Victoria
Although this is not a nursing position, this position may suit an enrolled nurse or someone with experience in residential and/or community aged care.
Sounds perfect for you? Please send through your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be well suited for the position!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
- Where do you live?
- When can you start?
- What are your salary expectations?