Intake officerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
About Better Living Homecare and Let’s Get Care:
Let’s Get Care and Better Living Homecare are innovative aged home care providers unlike any other in Australia. We help aging Australians to remain living at home independently. Our exceptionally low fees, superior customer service and individualised approach have created a massive demand for our service.
We believe that everyone deserves to lead the best life they can. We are passionate about working with families and individuals to find solutions to improve lives. We work with clients to ensure that they receive the best level of care while upholding our values of respect, integrity and trust.
We are currently expanding across Australia and are seeking a key team player to support and accelerate our growth in Perth and its surrounds.
About the role:
This is a casual role that would suit an individual who has flexible start and finish times around scheduled appointments. Based from your home you will be guided by the sales team in Melbourne who will advise you on potential new clients that need to be visited. As a intake officer you are responsible for the coordination of the intake process for these clients and their families in an efficient, professional and friendly manner.
You will be required to visit new clients in their homes to establish what services they require, set care plan goals, inform on budgetary requirements and ensure all necessary paperwork is filled and signed correctly to get services started.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who understands the importance of providing a superior customer experience. You might be a recent graduate or stay at home parent who is friendly, empathetic and has a strong ability to build rapport and proactively resolve queries whilst providing a high level of service to each client. You will have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. To be considered for employment you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A background in Sales or Customer Service
- An understanding of Home and Community Care Packages would be beneficial
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Caring and Professional Nature
- Excellent Presentation
- Ability to be able to visit clients at short notice
- Car and Full Australian Drivers Licence
- Current Police Check
Sounds perfect for you? Please send through your resume and cover letter detailing why you would be well suited for the position!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
- Where do you live?
- When can you start?
- What is your hourly rate expectation?