Customer Service - Online Health
Advertiser: qoctorMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the role
- Permanent Part Time position (20-25 hours per week with flexibility to grow hours to cover leave)
- Customer Service / Medical Reception - for online health
- Flexible Roster covering between 8am and 9pm (initially Eastern Standard Time, but eventually also Perth time and weekends)
- It is office based in the CBD, some opportunity to work from home once fully trained and proficient.
A unique opportunity to join an innovative and award-winning health tech company, and to be part of a team that is currently developing and delivering one of the fastest-growing online health platforms in Australia
- Managing any queries by ticketing system, phone, email or mail
- Live chat with customers in real time
- Managing and maintaining stock and office supplies
- Reaching out to future partners
- Organising and scheduling meetings, assisting with agenda preparation and taking minutes
- Organising health databases and directories
- Managing Social media accounts and customer interactions
- General office management
- PA duties
We are looking for someone who is excited to join the health tech industry and become a key member of one of the fastest growing companies in the sector
- Independent thinking, initiative and dedication to the role are key attributes we will be looking for
- Previous experience in customer services is necessary
- Excellent technology, communication, telephone and written English skills
- The ability to multi-task and work well under deadlines and pressure
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well in a team environment
Qoctor is one of the fastest growing companies in the health tech sector and the recipient of Best Tech Innovation award from www.finder.com.au
Our focus is on bringing convenient, safe and affordable healthcare to customers through an online platform
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?