Creative Commercial Media Producer
Advertiser: River Film Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
River Film is an international production company with headquarters in London and regional offices in New York and Adelaide. Specialising in high end production for the property industry, as well as commercial films for non-property clients, River Film creates CGIs, TVCs, Animated Videos, Interactive Models and Brand Films for clients throughout the world.
Addition: Please write a detailed cover letter outlining your experience, responding to the criteria and demonstrating why you would be suitable for this role. Please title the cover letter "Creative Producer: Covering Letter".
River Film's Adelaide division handles all content for Asia Pacific, including commercial media production in Australia.The Asia Pacific office is newly established, growing, and is looking for talent to assist with expansion as it expands its production slate. The applicant must be based in South Australia and be able to travel to Adelaide CBD for work.
Qualifications & experience
- Producing Experience (TVCs, Short Film)
- Editing Experience (Premiere)
- Adobe Creative Suite Familiarity (InDesign, Photoshop)
- After Effects Experience (desirable)
- Practical Experience Highly Valued
- University Degree valued but not required
- VFX Production Experience Highly Desirable
- Spreadsheet Creation/Design/Coding Highly Valued
Tasks & responsibilities
- Project Management and Coordination
- Creative Writing/Concept Development
- Basic Motion Graphics - After Effects (desirable)
- Scheduling and Budgeting
- Production Accounting
- Pitch Document Preparation and Design (Google Docs)
- Professional Client Communications
- Contract/Agreement Drafting (desirable)
- Excellent Writing and Drafting Skills
- Basic Editing (Premiere)
- Potential to expand into a full time role
- International project exposure
- Highly flexible working hours
- Potential to work from home on occasion
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?