Online Sales: Casual Customer Service Assistant - Surf Industry
Advertiser: The Surfboard WarehouseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
The Surfboard Warehouse is currently searching for an experienced, professional and mature Casual Customer Service Assistants to support our TSBW Online Sales Team.
The Surfboard Warehouse provides Australia’s largest range of surfing products. We specialise in the manufacture and sale of surfboards, stand up paddleboards and surf products and accessories. With six stores that stretch from Northern NSW to the Sunshine Coast, as well as an online store, we are an expanding company on the rise.
In this role you will need to be mature, self-motivated, diligent and able to demonstrate sales and customer service skills through experience in an online sector. You will be working directly under our Online Sales Manager and part of a busy team. You must have excellent customer service, sales and other inbound enquiry experience and be able to follow systems and procedures to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will posses the following Skills:
- Experience in phone sales;
- Experience with Ecommerce and web platforms;
- Accurate Data entry and an eye for detail;
- Experience in surf products, construction and sales techniques;
- Have exceptional computer skills
- Have excellent phone mannerism;
- Have a professional approach to customer service;
- Have the ability to make calculated and punctual decisions under pressure;
- Have the ability to problem solve effectively;
- Work well in a fast-paced team environment;
- Follow instruction and co-operate with others to maintain high moral;
- Be flexible with work hours and must be available on weekends; and
- Be trustworthy and reliable
*Previous experience with Online and/or Phone Sales is a must have.
This is a permanent casual position and only CVs accompanied by a cover letter detailing your skills, experience and proven ability in the above mentioned pre-requisites will be viewed and considered.
Interviews will be starting immediately. Be quick to apply, as this job won't be up for long. Please understand that due to the high number of applications, we will only contact candidates we intend to interview. If you believe you can hit the ground running and take our company to the next level of success, apply now.
To apply online for this position, please click on the apply button.
For more information about our company visit our website: www.thesurfboardwarehouse.com.au
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.