Casual Warehouse/Stores person - Immediate start!
Advertiser: Sicame Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Gold Coast
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Sicame Australia is a manufacturing and supply company with a Head Office based in Yatala, QLD and a distribution hub in NSW. The company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of connection systems and apparatus for LV and MV overhead and underground distribution networks. The company also supplies safety, personal protection, portable safety earthing systems for distribution and transmission lines. Sicame Australia also manufactures connection systems and apparatus specifically designed for the Industrial and Commercial markets.
Sicame Australia seeks an experienced Stores person on a casual basis located at our QLD Head Office in Yatala.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Picking and packing of orders for despatch;
- Receiving incoming goods;
- Responsible driving of forklift;
- Arranging appropriate transport of orders;
- Computer entry of incoming goods;
- Labelling and storage of goods in the appropriate area of the warehouse.
Successful applicants will have:
- Minimum 3 years' recent experience in a similar role;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to liaise and communicate with all Departments on a regular basis;
- Be a team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- A thorough approach to all tasks with a strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- A current driver's licence and HRW licence;
- Physically fit with the ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Reliable and punctual;
- The right to work in Australia.
A relevant certificate or diploma qualification will be highly regarded.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?