Advertiser: Chapley GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
The Chapley Group is a successful South Australian family owned business including supermarkets and shopping centres.
We are currently seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant to join our team based at Munno Para Shopping City on a 14 month maternity leave contract.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will coordinate and implement a wide range of marketing campaigns across all three shopping centres; Munno Para Shopping City, Norwood Place and Saints Shopping.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of marketing activities including events, competitions, signage, advertising and promotions across all three shopping centres;
- Communicate with retailers and actively involve them in centre marketing activities;
- Liaise with external stakeholders to develop creative briefs, quotes and artwork proofs;
- Create and execute all centre EDMs;
- Upload latest news content, events and competitions on the centre websites;
- Manage social media content and scheduling in conjunction with external digital media agencies;
- Assist with monthly reporting of activities, results and centre traffic;
- Provide day to day administrative support to the Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will possess:
- At least 2 years experience working in a marketing role
- A relevant qualification in marketing is preferable but not essential
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in social media applications
- Hold a current driver’s licence
Please include a covering letter and up-to-date resume when applying for this role. Apply online by close of business Wednesday, 8th July 2020.