Trades Assistant / Labourer
Advertiser: Imatech Joinery Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Carpentry & Cabinet Making
Imatech Joinery Services Pty Ltd is looking for a self-motivated individual to complement our team. You will be carrying out carpentry and labouring duties within our joinery services.
- Someone with basic cabinet making/ joinery experience or someone who wants to start their career in the field
- Someone with the ability to work independently but also within a team
- A motivated attitude and willingness to learn new skills
What we are looking for:
- The candidate needs to be able to follow instructions and safety procedures
- Ability to read plans and instructions
- Basic hand tools experience is advantageous
- CNC and edge bander experience
Apply today and start ASAP
All Candidates must have Australian or New Zealand Residency and Drivers licence. And will also be required to complete a Pre-Employment Functional Assessment, Drug, and Alcohol test and a national police clearance.
**Only successful candidates will be contacted**
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?