Advertiser: Metro Trains MelbourneMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Project Engineering
Are you interested in joining Metro Trains Melbourne’s (MTM’s) Projects team who are involved in multibillion dollar city-shaping infrastructure projects? Can you bring your wealth of experience to help us support the delivery of the Metro Tunnel Project – Victoria’s biggest rail infrastructure project?
If the answer is "Yes", keep reading!
About the Project
The Metro Tunnel Project (MTP) is being delivered in three work packages, with a program level team assisting each package. The three work packages are: Rail Systems Alliance (RSA), Rail Infrastructure Alliance, and the Tunnels and Stations Public Private Partnership. This role is within the: Rail Systems Alliance.
About the role:
In this role you will lead a team performing the project requirement management and providing verification and validation traceability for the overall RSA project, ensuring that all relevant requirements, input and evidence are captured, identified and managed all along the project cycle in DOORS by the relevant key stakeholders.
Additionally, the Requirements Manager will work collaboratively and build strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Other core responsibilities of the role will include –
- Produce the Requirement Management Plan for overall Project scope, complying with customer requirement and BT requirement and process. Ensure project compliance to the processes in this plan
- Manage a team to set-up and handle the collection, identification, characterization and allocation of project requirements within a requirements management system (DOORS)
- Identifying verification and validation activities and test execution activity
- Maintaining validation evidence and outputting traceability matrices as required
- Managing requirements configuration and changes to requirements
- Managing the baseline of project requirement
You will be someone who thrives in a fast paced project environment and will utilise requirements management skills to plan Metro resources to ensure a quality outcome that support the Delivery Program.
About your experience:
To be successful you will be required to demonstrate the following experience and capability:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or similar
- Demonstrate 8+ years’ relevant experience in the appropriate area of expertise (Requirement management)
- Experienced user of a Requirements Management Tool (e.g. DOORS)
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, balanced with the ability to interpret and adhere to legislative and regulatory requirements will see you succeed in the role
About the opportunity:
This is a permanent full time opportunity to build on the career you’ve developed to date and take it to the next level by making a tangible impact that matters. You will have the opportunity to influence the future of the railway, to gain expertise across the entirety of the project, and become a transversal subject matter expert for the project.
If what you’ve read resonates with your values, experience and career aspiration then we want to hear from you! Applications close COB Friday 24th July 2020 but interviews with the right candidates will start asap.
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply but please note that only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.