Client Services Position
Advertiser: FBZ AccountingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Client Services Position Available in Our Growing Accounting and CFO Business
Do you want to be part of something cool?
Accounting is not normally a word you would associate with being cool or hip, but when you mix in with finance and business growth..... things start to get more interesting.
If you're in search of a career in accounting and finance... not just a job, then you're the person we are looking for.
Imagine... your ideal role.... career progression... and only minutes from home ...
No more commute into the city...
So if you're looking for chance to use your skills and abilities to make a genuine difference to the finance function of the small and medium business we work with > please go ahead and apply.
The tax and compliance side of the business is systemised and ready for any good accountant with the right mix of skills and experience to fit right in.
As a business we do far more then simply tax ... in fact its not even 50% of our revenue right now.
What we do at FBZ?
We create streamlined finance systems for 7 figure entrepreneurs. Helping them understand their numbers inside and out.
We then use this as a basis to advise them on strategy, cash, finance, systems and growth.
By linking their numbers and strategy together we help out entrepreneurs and owners progress through each stage of growth... develop their business so they're in a position to maximise the value of their company > for either investment capital or future sale.
We are a young vibrant team of Chartered Accountants who provide a mix of accounting > CFO finance services > business transformation programs.
We also get that work is not your life. Most of us have young families so we totally get that you need to leave and get home on time.
Do You Have What it Takes to Succeed? Is this You?
If you have:
- Exceptional attention to detail with numbers
- Are confident in liaising and updating clients with sound understanding and written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to learn from people you work with
- You're known for your initiative and not having to be spoon-fed
- A positive attitude that's infectious and a team player that can fit right into a social culture
- A productive nature and pride yourself on your contribution to the business you work in
- A high standard of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
Your Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary Accounting Qualification (minimum)
- Solid Bookkeeping skills
- Xero Rockstar - not just how to use it > but the entire set up process and familiar with the backend functionality as well to troubleshoot and revive files
- Excel Hero - You can use pivot tables, formulas, formatting financial reports and organising an analysis (we will test you)
- An interest in developing your finance skills as well as your accounting skills
- Experience in the preparation of BAS returns > financial statements and tax returns
- Experienced payroll admin > processing pays > doing all the reporting that goes with it
You will be working with and trained by an experienced and awesome team of accountants who have been doing stuff in our business for years.
Sound like you?
We'll reach out to you if you're successful for a quick chat over the phone.
We will then ask you to complete some competency and personality tests to determine if you are there's a good fit.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
P.S NO agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?