Advertiser: Terese Wacyk LegalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
Terese Wacyk Legal was established in 2019 with a view to providing legal assistance based on traditional values with a modern approach. Since inception, Terese Wacyk Legal has experienced steady growth and therefore seek to expand our small but friendly team.
We are seeking to employ a general practitioner on a full-time basis with experience in Family Law, Wills and Estates and Personal Injury. The position would ideally suit an experienced solicitor with an established client base.
The successful applicant must—
- have a minimum of 3-4 years PAE
- hold a current practising certificate
- a strong work ethic
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be self-motivated and driven to achieve results
- have a high level of initiative and be an active team player
Ideally, we are looking for someone to hit the ground running who can confidently and effectively manage client files.
Remuneration will commensurate with experience.
Applications including cover letter and CV to be emailed to email@example.com by 27 July 2020.