Advertiser: Dakdouk and AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Dakdouk & Associates is a young, boutique law firm in the heart of the St George District which practices in a variety of legal fields, providing you with lots of experience.
Qualifications & experience
- Experience in property and conveyancing is preferred however not essential. The ideal candidate will be familiar with PEXA and LEAP or has worked in a legal practice before.
Tasks & responsibilities
- 1. Assist with administrative work such as opening and closing files; 2. Prepare draft contracts for sale and leases; 3. Attend to exchange of contracts and settlement; 4. Attending post-exchange matters; 5. Liaising with incoming and outgoing mortgagees; and 6. Keep track of cases.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a paralegal?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have in corporate & commercial law?