Advertiser: ProCloud TechnologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
About the business
Working at ProCloud, you'll join our talented creative team, contributing your creative ideas and skills to design, produce and develop a full range of products for our rapidly growing list of established businesses and start-ups.
About the role
You'll be responsible for:
- Create new cPanel Accounts
- Adjust hosting packages (Email Quota, etc.)
- Setting up WordPress Installations
- Setting up FTP accounts
- Creating Email Accounts
- Troubleshooting common cPanel mail issues
- Ability to configure cPanel email accounts on devices
- Troubleshoot hosting/PHP issues.
- Install Themes
- Install Plugins
- Solid knowledge overall required.
- Understanding of basic PHP very preferable.
- High knowledge of CSS required.
- Good translation of client needs into workable layouts/page structures
- Good understanding of UX
- Strong understanding of design and layout.
- Strong communication skills and management abilities
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to think from a user’s perspective and help developers
- Experience in prioritisation of work based on risk & impact
Benefits and perks
- Full time position
- Fun & supportive team
- Develop websites for a large array of industries
Skills and experience
- Experience with HTML, CSS and CMS systems such as Wordpress
- Experience with cPanel
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Have a sound knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Illustrator & Photoshop
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong and incomparable attention to detail
- A conceptual thinker – able to clearly articulate creative thoughts
- Well organised – able to manage traffic flow and workload priorities
- An enthusiastic, proactive team player
- Experience with WHM
- Experience with Ecommerce systems, integrations and payment gateways
Please Note Before Applying:
- You must provide a portfolio showcasing your web development
- You must be able to work at our office on the Brisbane Northside
- You must be a permanent Australian resident
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web designer?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?