Account Manager - WA
Advertiser: Saputo Dairy AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
About the business
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers. To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
About the role
We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Account Manager to join our Foodservice team on a full-time basis.
The Account Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a territory across the State achieving sales target and standards whilst developing strong relationships with external customers. The role is also inclusive of developing end user contacts and driving specified activity.
- Achieve State volume and revenue targets via the management of Foodservice Distributors within the State.
- Develop and implement short and long-term distributor business plans that link into State/National strategic plans identifying growth opportunities for your State within your accountabilities, continually evaluate and improve the business plans developed according to market dynamics.
- Analyse performance and address areas not achieving targets on an ongoing basis.
- Track and monitor the competitive landscape of the industry as well as notify of any opportunities within the marketplace.
- Management of trade spend to budget levels. The business plans must fall within the trade spend budgeted guidelines and be inclusive of the National agreements in place.
- Tertiary qualified in business/commerce or chef background (desired).
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the Foodservice industry.
- Minimum 4 years' experience with an FMCG organisation preferably with a knowledge of the Dairy category/industry.
- Ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Proven financial experience managing to budget, trade spend and financial results.
- Must be driven, able to set and manage own workload to meet the division KPI's.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and comfortable working across a wide demographic with different cultures.
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary package
- Assistance program for employees and their families
Applications close Sunday 12th July 2020
Saputo Dairy Australia is an equal opportunity employer , due to the large amount of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?