Advertiser: KIS CorporateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
We are a leading supplier of Freight management and I.T solutions Domestically and Internationally.
We are looking for a leader who has very good people skills, track record for growing a business and business management, leads from the front, sound knowledge of I.T systems who has very good organisational and time management skills.
Our services that we offer are wide range from all types of freight management solutions domestically/Internationally and I.T services with combinations of freight and I.T services. Our client base is very loyal and we pride ourselves on offering our customers an extremely professional, reliable and honest experience which reflects in our google reviews of 4.8 stars which is the highest in the industry.
Some key duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare budget, financial reports and execution of projected targets
- Maintain good relationships with current and prospective supplier chain network
- Be involved in high level presentations to perspective clients
- Be fully responsible for the positive culture and lead by example
- Personally involved in the I.T development to ensure that we are constantly striving to be the market leaders in the industry
- Have the ability to lead the team to excellence and promote staff retention
- Sound knowledge of the finance, operations and administrative functions
To be successful in this role
- Sound knowledge of finance, sales and operational teams
- Problem solving
- Have an excellent computer and literacy background
- Be self-motivated and able to excel with no supervision
- Have a minimum of 3 years General management/CEO experience
- Very good negotiation skills
- Positive attitude
- Honest and extremely reliable
- Hands on
- Must be able to travel Interstate
- Be involved in high level presentations
- Excellent communication and personal relationship skills
- Detail orientated
- Demonstrate ability to delegate
- Demonstrated decision-making capability
Whats on offer
- The financial rewards are significant, and whilst the role ideally will be based out of Brisbane and NSW, the Chair is open to other locations as they want to ensure the best professional is appointed as CEO.
- The ability after 12 months to buy into the business
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Do you have experience with solution selling methodologies?