Data Entry Administrator
Advertiser: CompliSpace4.5 out of 54.5 overall rating (2 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
CompliSpace Pty Ltd is the national leading provider of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) web based technology solutions. These solutions enable our clients to manage and understand the complexity of today's business environment.
Data Entry Administrators assist with the implementation of our service into clients' workplaces. This is an ideal casual role for a candidate with a business or law focussed qualification, joining our growing team of like-minded individuals. The successful applicant will have exceptional attention to detail, the tenacity to work on lengthy legal and regulatory documentation. In return, the applicant will join a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing organisation in an attractive office location in Sydney's CBD.
You will perform a range of data entry and quality control tasks including:
- Updating, editing, or creating content via our Content Management System;
- Performing quality control and peer reviews on client sites to identify and correct errors, omissions and site issues
- Actively reviewing client sites to ensure content is published and maintained by clients
- Assisting our consultants with preparation of content updates for client sites.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Exceptional attention to detail to deliver error free content to our clients
- The ability and willingness to work with legal compliance content for extended periods of time
- The ability to blend into a professional corporate office environment
- The ability to work as member of a team of like-minded individuals
- Sound organisational skills and a willingness to take initiative and ownership of allocated tasks
- The ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Sound communication skills, specifically in written format
- The ability to peer-review team members' work
- Computer literacy. Experience with an online Content Management System would be ideal, otherwise a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- An ability to learn and adapt quickly to a changing environment.
In short, we are seeking someone who takes pride in their work, is happy to undertake all tasks thrown their way and can provide effective support to our team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.