Draftsman - BuildingPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
A boutique and reputable residential construction group in NSW, which has been part of the industry for over 10 years. Delivering Luxury Homes, New Homes, Dual Occupancy's, Granny flats and Multi dwellings of up to $2M. We have strong relationships and repeat clientele, our Construction Group has secured a strong project pipeline for the coming 12 month
Tasks & responsibilities
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environments
- AutoCAD Experience
- Previous Building Services, Commercial and Residential Drafting Experience
- Drafting Qualification
- Excellent Communication skills
In addition to strong Drafting skills, you will be expected to be knowledgeable in local council building codes,SEPP Affordable Housing Code 2009, documentation and processes and have a flair for Design.
If you are an ambitious Drafter looking for more responsibility and keen to further your career, please email your CV through the application process.
A young, energetic and ambitious team where employees boast about the positive and professional working culture at the company
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?