Customer Service Team Member
Advertiser: CarbatecMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
Customer Service Team Member - Stepney
At Carbatec, our team members don't just serve customers but share our customer's passion for working with wood. We are seeking several new team members for our Adelaide team. If you are passionate about working with wood and have the career aspiration, drive and motivation to make a difference in a growing company, this role is for you.
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Providing high levels of customer service in both front counter & phone retail sales
- Processing sales, orders and back orders
- Merchandising and visual displays
- Stocktaking and other sales duties
- Product demonstrations
CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- 3+ years Retail Experience
- Experience in woodworking, furniture making or a trade
- Trade certificate or similar job experience
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve sales
- Ability to demonstrate products
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including Saturdays & Public Holidays
A rewarding position is available to attract the highest quality applicant. So if you are highly motivated with the right skills who is looking for a career in a supportive, fun environment within a family orientated company with generous staff discounts, then we would like to hear from you.
Sorry no agency applications will be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?