Advertiser: Ventia2.7167 out of 52.7 overall rating (60 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, Other
ABOUT THE ROLE
Ventia has over 20 years of experience delivering Facilities Management services in the Commercial sector, offering both hard and soft FM services. Delron are the soft services specialist division of Ventia and are currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager to join the Delron Operations Team based in Perth.
This is a hands-on position that will see you manage multiple sites and as an experienced operator, your emphasis will be on the safe delivery of industry leading customer experiences, running a tight commercial operation and compliance with relevant legislation.
You will be a Safety Champion and will excel in the ability to coach teams and develop strong commercial relationships with your clients.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Drive a strong SHEQ culture, leading by example at all times
- Develop an inclusive team culture with focus on people development & succession planning
- Build strong relationships with clients and develop a thorough understanding of all contractual requirements
- Implement and deliver strategies and concepts for successful growth
- Work closely with support teams (P&C, Finance, Rostering, Recruitment) as required to implement company procedures / improvements
- Effectively manage budgeted revenue, labour targets, cost of goods and take corrective action when required
- Manage operational efficiencies within portfolio, set demanding annual goals against work class standards, and seize commercial opportunities when appropriate
You will have:
- A proven track record in Operational management within a multi-site / services portfolio
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage a budget
- Ability to identify contract retention and new business opportunities
- Able to build strong working relationship with clients and individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to drive key projects and business growth
- A Business degree and/or qualification in Hospitality & Management are advantageous
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Strong digital literacy required
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Ventia offers you a flexible, supportive and inclusive work environment where you matter.
- We take our peoples careers seriously, helping them to learn and grow.
- Theres nothing more important to us than keeping our people - and the public - safe.
- We look after each other and foster our peoples wellbeing.
WHAT MAKES YOU RIGHT FOR VENTIA
- Youre a can-do person who goes above and beyond to get the job done.
- You put safety first.
- You share our values like integrity and excellence.
No matter who you are, we encourage you to apply for the job thats right for you.
We are actively increasing diversity across our business so our workforce reflects the diverse communities in which we work. Our current focus is on employing more women at all levels of our organisation.
One of Australasias largest dedicated infrastructure service providers, Ventia is a new and dynamic organisation with a rich history. Our clients are the owners and operators of major infrastructure that is critical to our communities. No-one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it. Making infrastructure work for our communities is at the heart of who we are and its what unites and excites us.
How to apply
For further information regarding this position please contact
N.B. We respectfully request no agency approaches