LJ Hooker Gayndah Office Receptionist/Administration
Advertiser: LJ Hooker Network3.3069 out of 53.3 overall rating (202 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
- Real Estate Industry experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent Communication & Time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, High-Level Customer Service -Friendly & positive can-do attitude.
- Real Estate Certificate or Real Estate Licence an advantage
- Property Occupations Act & RTA Forms
- Advertising & Marketing submissions
- Using RealEstate.com & other advertising portals
- Listing Properties & Sales, Other duties as required
All training will be provided.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.