Assistant AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Established nearly 50 years ago your next employer is a market leader in the supply of high quality, design-oriented product portfolio to the architectural and interior designer sector. Located at our Head Office in the inner West of Sydney.
We are looking for an experience individual, achievement driven and has the ability to communicate at all levels would be ideal for this role.
About the role
· Control and report on the receivables like ageing reports
· Control and report on payables
· Prepare weekly cash flow statements
· Preparing monthly bank reconciliation statements
· Maintain Fixed Assets register
· Process supplier invoices
· Process weekly payment runs to suppliers
· Prepare Annual Budgets and track performance compared with the Budgets
· Prepare and Lodge Business Activity Statement
· Making journal entries as and when required
· Balance sheet (General Ledger) reconciliations
· Working closely with the Accounts Team to monitor and supervise Job completion by deadline.
Skills and experience
· Accounting Professional with a Master’s Degree in accounting with minimum of 1-2 years’ experience.
. Attention to detail is a must.
· Experience with liaising with external parties, problem solving when required etc.
· Experience in working in a high pressure & fast-paced environment.
. Salary will be based on prior experience and qualification
- Cover letter highlighting your skills and experience relevant to this position.
- Up to date Resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assistant accountant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?