Advertiser: Valerie Parish Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Qualifications & experience
- Certificate 111 in Business Administration (Medical) Tafe or similar
- Experience essential
- Prac Soft and Medical Experience essential and ability to cover sick and annual leave placements
- Friendly and professional manner at all times
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team
Tasks & responsibilities
- Checking in Patients and billing upon their departure
- Arranging appointments,by phone
- creating and maintaining accurate patient records
- prepare banking which includes eftpos
- general office admin tasks such as delegating mail and passing on messages
- assisting and supporting Doctor,Receptionists with higher admin duties
- scanning paperwork,results and letters
- liaising with third parties and other medical professionals outside of the practice
- maintain patient privacy and confidentiality at all times
- follow practice protocol when opening and closing clinic cleaning staff room and ensuring office and Doctor's room facilities are stocked
- Hours required are 8.30am to 7.00pm Friday and Saturdays 8.30am to 12.30pm.Additional day will be available later in the year.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following medical practice management software do you have experience with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?