IT Support Officer
Advertiser: Findex2.4595 out of 52.5 overall rating (37 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Looking for a one of a kind career pathway with the opportunity to grow in a diverse company?
Do you want to be part of a community of likeminded professionals who are revolutionising the way financial services are delivered?
Look no further.
Findex has offices in every capital city of Australia and a network of more than 3,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Now, we’re searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business.
At Findex we are committed to our employees. We offer development programs, further education, and exciting career progression opportunities, in addition to a thriving social culture that includes monthly activities and events.
So, are you ready to join one of Australia’s leading financial service firms?
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced IT Support Officer to join our Sydney Office.
The IT Support Officer is responsible for providing IT support and assistance across Findex. Assisting with system administration of the relevant Findex technology infrastructure and services, the IT support officer responds to staff queries via the service desk.
As an IT support officer you will ensure that all core systems are current, stable and responsive, in addition to performing backend maintenance. The IT support officer is responsible for implementation, upgrades and ongoing maintenance of Findex front end applications.
To be considered for this vacancy you must have the following:
- Degree in IT or other relevant qualifications with relevant experience or a combination of experience, expertise and competence
- 2 + years’ experience in IT support within a service desk environment
- Good experience in managing Active Directory users and groups
- Working knowledge of Citrix, thin client and terminal server technologies
- Working knowledge of Windows server operating systems
- Experience with Microsoft O365 administration
- Windows 10 desktop support
- Well-developed analytical and IT troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work individually as well as part of a team of IT professionals
What we offer you:
The successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a professional and progressive IT Department with some of the most experienced IT experts in the region.
Come and join our great place to work where we will offer a professional, well-supported environment in which to develop & grow your skills and experiences.
At Findex we have a strong commitment to learning and development, we will ensure you are provided with the necessary soft skills, technical knowledge and professional requirements to succeed.
Additional benefits include:
- A culture that values work life balance.
- Be offered a career pathway and development programme tailored to your professional aspirations.
- Work alongside and be mentored by industry leading professionals, with access to industry leading learning and development designed to accelerate your development.
- In house and external training.
- Modern offices with dual screens, open floor plan and great facilities
If you are interested in joining Findex, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Find out more
Applications are invited from Australian Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only.