Business Development Manager - NSWPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
This is an exciting opportunity to earn uncapped commission, with a generous base salary car allowance, company lap top and phone provided. Previous experience in sales is essential within the cleaning industry or facilities management.
- Identify and tender on appropriate sites as they come up for tender as per a frequency nominated by the company
- Cold call and prospect for new business in all vertical markets in the region specified.
- Maintain and expand a register detailing as sites/contracts are coming up for re-tender (for both company held contracts and non-company held contracts)
- Tender on new work as per the company’s direction and policies and procedures
- Manage Client-Company relationships with a focus on promoting the company brand in a positive manner at all times. Ensure that operational staff are maintaining a consistently good standard at all new worked obtained.
- Manage all cost areas associated with the Sales Executive role to meet budget expectations
- Show initiative and drive in procuring new clients, targeting high value markets and following company strategies and objectives.
- Helping to broaden and deepen the company's set of clients and engaged work.
Salary package will be based on the experience relevant to this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?