Accounts Assistant Part-Time
Advertiser: Queensland AccessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
About the business
Established in 2003, Crane Access is Australia's only wholesale Access Hire company. Our business specialises in all facets of the Elevated Work Platform Industry. Based in Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne our primary focus is providing excellent customer service to all Hire companies.
We are seeking an experienced Part-Time Accounts Assistant to join our Head Office operations in Brisbane located at Sumner Park. This is a great opportunity to join the team in a well-established rapidly growing business & potentially develop this new role into a Full-Time position.
This role would suit someone who is passionate in supporting a busy team, possesses a strong attention to detail & is a versatile all-round Accounts Assistant.
About the Role -
The main duties of this role include, but are not limited to:-
- Managing Customer accounts, receipting & chasing debts.
- Accounts Payable data entry, payments & EOM Statement reconciliations.
- Monthly Reconciliations of Corporate Credit Cards.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Asset Management reporting of Fleet Machines - Australia wide.
- Backup for weekly Payroll processing during Leave absences of Office Manager.
- Maintaining shared Email Inboxes - electronic filing.
- Document Control - filing & archiving - both manually & electronically.
- Other general Administration duties as required, eg., Postage, Stationery & Kitchen supplies.
About You -
The key attributes to hold for this position are:-
- Advanced experience in using MYOB Software - Premier or AccountRight.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills with MS Office suite – Excel, Word & Outlook. (emphasis on use of Excel is critical)
- High level of accuracy with data entry & attention to record keeping.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Strong organisational and Time Management skills to meet internal & external deadlines.
- Ability to work both autonomously & as part of a team.
- Customer Service orientated.
- Current Drivers Licence & own Transport.
Initial remuneration package will be commensurate with experience & working hours agreed upon. We are looking for someone to start IMMEDIATELY on a Part-Time basis, with the view to become Full-Time when the role expands.
If this position sounds like you, please forward your CV & Cover Letter quoting PTADMIN2020 in the Cover Letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here online.
** Please note that this role is only open to individuals with full Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency **
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts assistant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?