Advertiser: National Salon And Spa RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Southern Highlands & Tablelands
- Above Award Wages + bonuses & incentives
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
Ella Bache Bowral, NSW have a Permanent Part time or Casual Position available – hours approximately 25-30 hours per week.
If you've been looking for a salon that is supportive, friendly and fun loving, with a beautiful environment and growing very quickly, then we are also looking for you.
We are located in Bowral, which is the largest town in the Southern Highlands of NSW, and 1.5 hours south of Sydney.
Ella Bache is a friendly, fun, caring and professional team, and we are growing very rapidly, thus we are looking to expand our team. Our team is so passionate about giving amazing client care and we love all things skin and beauty related, which is what makes us a favourite destination in Bowral.
Our clients deserve excellent customer service when they come to our salon and that is why we are looking for the best.
- Join an Award winning salon – we are the 2019 winners of National Salon Of The Year, and National Therapist of the Year.
- Above Award Wages after a probationary period.
- Performance Bonuses and Monthly Product Incentives including opportunity to attend Annual Ella Bache Award Night in Sydney.
- Complimentary staff treatments.
- Ongoing Training and Support.
- A happy, supportive, close knit team and working environment.
- Saturdays essential - No Sunday work required.
- Approximately 25 - 30 hours
- Free parking nearby and approximately 10 minutes from the train station.
- The salon is surrounded by beautiful cafes and eateries.
If you want to be that person who can say they truly love what they do, then this is certainly the place for you.
We Are Looking For:
- Impeccable presentation, enthusiastic and be able to offer both reliability and flexibility in their availability.
- A passion for skin.
- Proficiency in performing all salon beauty treatments. Qualifications in IPL, Microdermabrasion and LED preferred.
- Electrolysis experience also an advantage.
- Efficient in all waxing treatments, including Brazilian waxing.
- Experience with Lash Extensions, Brow Henna and make-up application.
- Ella Baché product knowledge preferred but not essential as full training will be provided in working with the iconic Ella Baché brand in both product knowledge and treatments.
Please note a skills test will be required as part of the interview process.
Our Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/EllaBacheBowral/
We are flexible with hours and days for the right person, so if you think this sounds like what you've been looking for then the time has come, tell us why you are they perfect fit for our salon.
You will need to be an Australian resident to be successful for this role, and only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your resume and press Apply for this Job and enclose your Resume.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.