OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR | OR TRAINEE | QUEANBEYAN LOCATIONPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Our focus is providing our customers with great service and quality products, supported by our extensive industry knowledge. We are looking for a mature, well grounded and highly driven candidate who will enjoy working with a long-established Company in an industrial trade based environment.
Only candidates who meet the criteria below will be considered for this role:
- Must know why you want to learn and broaden your business experience, knowledge, administration and management skills;
- Must be able to demonstrate that you can work in a fast-paced environment where demands and expectations are high;
- Must be able to show capacity to work in a very busy, demanding environment with emphasis on reliability and stability
- At least 3 years in each role you’ve held whether school based or workforce;
- Polished and confident with a great phone manner for front of house;
- Year 12 Certificate with excellent results including maths and English.
- Attention to detail – you will be tested!
Some responsibilities of the role
- As the lynch pin for the Company, ensure the office is well organised and everything runs like clockwork;
- Provide pro-active and seamless administration support to the team;
- Answer telephone in a professional manner and assist with sales enquiries
- Daily ordering, job tracking, follow-up, co-ordination and actioning of matters
- Assist with management of customer jobs
- Accounts receivable/payable - including detailed invoicing, data entry of parts into myob inventory, account reconciliations, payroll;
- Assist to develop, implement and monitor office systems and procedures
- General administration (document preparation & management, organise/run meetings, filing, upkeep of procedures manual etc)
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III or IV in Office Administration or willingness to undertake this qualification
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Advanced Excel skills desirable
- Meticulous and accurate with numbers
- Initiative and good judgement in a variety of situations
- Good communication & team work skills
- A positive CAN DO and supportive attitude
- Bookkeeping knowledge desirable but not essential
- Experience with MYOB Premier/Accountright an advantage
Benefits on offer:
- Mon – Fri: 8.00am to 5.00pm
- Queanbeyan location
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with relevant exp plus pay increments based on skills and achievements + super + free parking
- Small team environment
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?