Inbound Claims Call Centre Operators (multiple roles)
Advertiser: WeployMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- $25 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Inbound Call Centre operators
What is Weploy?
Weploy is an Online Hiring Platform which connects our community of casual workers, (Weployees) to businesses across Australia (Weployers) who are in need of temporary support.
Weployers include some of the Australia’s most respected brands and largest organisations including Volkswagen and UniSuper amongst many more.
We are looking for Call Centre Representatives to help support their customer service teams.
Job assignments vary between 1 months to 6 months Full-Time, with potential for ongoing or permanent positions for the right representative(s).
Available for immediate start(s)
Full time availability and commitment to job assignments
- Minimum of 2 years Contact Centre experience (Insurance and Financial Services highly regarded)
- Previous experience working within a fast paced environment either taking or making high volume calls
- Customer Service orientated with excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Customer centric with a drive to build positive customer relationships
- Lifetime learner – you take every opportunity to learn and gain new knowledge and skills
- Problem solver – you embrace challenges enthusiastically; understanding caller’s needs and being able to deliver professional and relevant solutions
- RG146 certified (not essential however highly regarded)
Please note that we move fast with our process, which includes work experience questionnaires, background checks and phone/video round(s).
If this sounds like you, register NOW for upcoming opportunities.
Upon accepting a job offer via Weploy, you’ll be contributing to a highly qualified Contact Centre team who will provide internal training.
- Job assignments vary between 1 months to 6 months FT, with potential for ongoing or permanent positions for the right Weployee(s)
- Managing inbound and outbound calls to help customers discuss their enquiries, policies, claims, and complaints
- Discussing annual renewal options or policy changes
- Upholding a high level of customer satisfaction and focus
- Providing customer feedback and insight for the company
- Various office administration tasks
- Hourly rates from $27 - $30 hr plus Super
- Work From Home (If/When required)
What is a ‘Weployee’?
As a ‘Weployee’ (casual employee of Weploy) - you join our community of talented, pre-vetted temp staff.
Once successful, you'll have access to a variety of temporary Customer Service job assignments at your fingertips.
These job offers are automatically matched to your skills/experiences, general location and availability.
Roles are sent directly to you via our mobile Weploy app (iOS & Android).
We'll support you throughout your journey as a Weployee and within all your job assignments with us.
Customer Service roles include Inbound & Outbound roles within our client’s Contact Centres.