Food Process Workers
Advertiser: Helens European CuisineMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Trust worthy and able to at times work unsupervised.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Have pride in every aspect of work.
- A demonstrated ability to follow direction.
Knowledge of kitchen Hygiene practices and HACCP and GMP.
To demonstrate team respect in the workplace.
Mixing and Blending of dry ingredients.
Assembly of food products
Quality control of products at all stages of production.
Be physically fit, able to lift 15-20kg.
Ability to work well within a team environment.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join our family business with an excellent reputation, so if you are looking for your next career move in the right direction... look no further!
Before applying please ensure you meet the following criteria:
• Permanent Resident of Australia
• Flexible regarding hours of work
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Have you completed a Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) Awareness training course?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.