Advertiser: Pedder Wilderness LodgeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Jun 2020
- Central & South East TAS
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
The role involves all aspects of the front office operation. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following;
- Providing friendly, personalised customer service when dealing with guests
- Promoting the business and contributing to budgeted revenue targets
- Processing reservations and ensuring full and accurate data capture
- Assisting corporate and leisure guests with check in, explaining the hotel facilities and location, check out and ensuring the smooth running of the reception desk.
Skills and experience
Below are the essential skills & experience initial interview applicants will be selected on:
- Hotel accommodation experience
- Proficient skills in NewBook or similar accommodation/reservation software
- Proficient skills in general office software such as Word, Excel & Outlook
- Customer focused
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Hospitality qualification highly regarded
- Barista experience highly regarded
Previous reception experience within the hospitality/travel or tourism industry will be highly regarded.
Previous Remote Location experience highly regarded.
The successful applicant must be available to work on a rotating roster including days, nights, weekends and public holidays and this is a live in role with basic accommodation and meals provided.
If you believe you possess the required skills and attitude to be successful in this role then we would love to hear from you!
To apply, click "APPLY NOW".
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?